Within the viewing program there is an option called ‘Appearance’ to change your avatars shape and clothes.
Any art program can be used to create textures for clothes.
To create Mesh clothing you need a 3D program such as blender.
- Clothing_Tutorials Secondlife tutorials
- Clothing creation guide Nice clothing guide
- Nicola escher
- Natalies Things and stuff:
- Claudia Dryke
- sunnysarthaven shoes
- Siddean Munro Creating “Standard” sizes for the Second Life avatar using Blender’s shapekeys
- How to make a colored and textured shirt
- create basic mesh clothes
- How to attach clothes to a rigged character mesh in blender 2.73
- modeling trousers
- creating-a-shoe-in-blender modeling shoes
- Rigging in blender tutorial for sl mesh avatars
- leather wrappings
Avastar: An addon in Blender to help make mesh clothing and models
- avastar overview
- First Steps : Machinimatrix
- ccccybernetics.com avatar databank
Upon purchase, of Avastar, you have access to these tutorials: